When you are looking to spruce up your looks with jewelry, there is nothing that can surpass this exotic five stone–themed bracelet from the Karis Collection. South African tigers eye's incredible appeal is garnered to the jewel to make it look more appealing than ever! The tantalizing dazzle lustrous metal provides the designer accessory a vitality never seen before.
The bracelet forefront features five precisely cut gems set in a symmetric row. The super sleek frame makes it perfect for everyday wear too
- SOUTH AFRICAN TIGER EYE: With the blended tones of most coveted hues and a silky luster, the gemstone is an absolute collector's delight
- SKIN FRIENDLY: Forged in a hypoallergenic metal, this bracelet will be a kind companion to your skin and will keep skin issues at bay
- BOLO BRACELET: The bolo bracelet also goes by the name of "expandable bracelet." It is exceptionally versatile and can be secured tight or be worn in easy/lose fit as desired
- FOR A FUN ARM PARTY: The bracelet is ideal for layering with other favorite wrist pieces such as a watch or stacking bracelets for a fun arm party
- Finish Platinum Overlay
- Product Weight (grams) 5
- Gemstone Count 5
- Total Stone Weight (Carat) 4.650
- Gemstone 1 Tigers Eye Round 6 mm Cabochon
- Gemstone Weight 1
- Primary Stone
- Tigers Eye
- Total Weight (grams) 6
A Note About Tigers Eye
Tiger's eye from the Cape Province of South Africa reveals a remarkable swirl of gold chocolate and black that mixes together to form a silky golden brown stone.
The technical term for the tiger's eye or cat's eye effect is chatoyancy from the French for "eye of the cat" (oeil de chat). Fibrous inclusions perfectly align in this variety of quartz allowing the gem to display a remarkable inner glow. To maximize the beauty of this effect most tiger's eye is cut in a cabochon style.
• Tiger's eye is named for and associated with characteristics of the tiger. In Chinese culture tigers are powerful courageous symbols prized for their ability to produce harmony from opposing forces. Tiger charms are used to protect and guard against disease and evil.
• Roman soldiers would wear Tiger's eye for protection during battle. In the tradition of Feng Shui placing this protective stone near the entrance of your home provides safekeeping for you and your family. It also has clearing and calming properties making it a great choice for children's rooms or home offices.
• Jewelry crafted from tiger's eye brings good luck and protection from the evil eye to the wearer. This stone is believed to attract good fortune and wealth while dispelling negative energy. It also brings focus and confidence.
• Crystal healers use tiger's eye to provide stability and stress relief to those suffering from anxiety or depression. It has also been used to slow the flow of energy combatting hyperactivity and relieving high blood pressure.
• If you dream of tiger's eye stay alert. Someone is hiding something from you.