Sprinkle the ink of love on your love by gifting this south African tiger's eye-ring; based on the solitaire theme. This copper beauty will fill you up with loads of compliments and make you the celebrity among the crowd.
- DESIGN DETAILS: The solitaire ring signifies the presence of the special one in life
- CRAFTSMANSHIP: The ring is crafted in copper
- SUPERIOR FINISH: With an extensive finish, this ring offers a long-lasting shine
- SAFE TO WEAR: Forged in a hypoallergenic metal, this ring will be a kind companion to your skin and will keep skin issues at bay
- CHATOYANT GEMSTONE: The fascinating gem reveals a remarkable swirl of gold chocolate and black that mixes to form a silky golden-brown stone
Product Weight (grams) 5.520
Gemstone Count 1
Total Stone Weight (Carat) 8.300
Gemstone 1 Tiger's Eye Oval 16x12 Cabochon Cut
Gemstone Weight 1 8.30
Primary Stone Tiger''s Eye
Metal Purity 950 Copper
Metal Color Natural
Metal 950 Copper
Product Category Solitaire Ring
A Note About Tigers Eye
Tiger's eye from the Cape Province of South Africa reveals a remarkable swirl of gold chocolate and black that mixes together to form a silky golden brown stone.
The technical term for the tiger's eye or cat's eye effect is chatoyancy from the French for "eye of the cat" (oeil de chat). Fibrous inclusions perfectly align in this variety of quartz allowing the gem to display a remarkable inner glow. To maximize the beauty of this effect most tiger's eye is cut in a cabochon style.
• Tiger's eye is named for and associated with characteristics of the tiger. In Chinese culture tigers are powerful courageous symbols prized for their ability to produce harmony from opposing forces. Tiger charms are used to protect and guard against disease and evil.
• Roman soldiers would wear Tiger's eye for protection during battle. In the tradition of Feng Shui placing this protective stone near the entrance of your home provides safekeeping for you and your family. It also has clearing and calming properties making it a great choice for children's rooms or home offices.
• Jewelry crafted from tiger's eye brings good luck and protection from the evil eye to the wearer. This stone is believed to attract good fortune and wealth while dispelling negative energy. It also brings focus and confidence.
• Crystal healers use tiger's eye to provide stability and stress relief to those suffering from anxiety or depression. It has also been used to slow the flow of energy combatting hyperactivity and relieving high blood pressure.
• If you dream of tiger's eye stay alert. Someone is hiding something from you.