Create an impactful look with this trendy beads necklace. The round-shaped quartzite beads give a glamorous look to this trendy matrix pendant. A perfect blend of style and sophistication, this South African tigers eye necklace will surely be a great addition to your collection. Never going out of the style, you can coordinate this necklace with any day event or evening parties.
- UNIQUE APPEAL: This yellow quartzite bead necklace is an epitome of unique style and trend
- SOUTH AFRICAN TIGERS EYE: Tiger's eye is named for and associated with characteristics of the tiger and also a zodiac sign of Leo
- GEM HUES: Tiger's eye reveals a remarkable swirl of gold chocolate and black that mixes together to form a silky golden brown stone
- DESIGN: The beautiful and smooth gemstone is coupled with round beads to complete an eye-pleasing design
- VERSATILITY: This classic piece will look good on any color combination of jewelry and attire
- 81.15 ctw
NecklaBe sure to check out the matching bracelet and ring!
Comes with anti tarnish patch
A Note About Tigers Eye
Tiger's eye from the Cape Province of South Africa reveals a remarkable swirl of gold chocolate and black that mixes together to form a silky golden brown stone.
The technical term for the tiger's eye or cat's eye effect is chatoyancy from the French for "eye of the cat" (oeil de chat). Fibrous inclusions perfectly align in this variety of quartz allowing the gem to display a remarkable inner glow. To maximize the beauty of this effect most tiger's eye is cut in a cabochon style.
• Jewelry crafted from tiger's eye brings good luck and protection from the evil eye to the wearer. This stone is believed to attract good fortune and wealth while dispelling negative energy. It also brings focus and confidence.
• Crystal healers use tiger's eye to provide stability and stress relief to those suffering from anxiety or depression. It has also been used to slow the flow of energy combatting hyperactivity and relieving high blood pressure.
• If you dream of tiger's eye stay alert. Someone is hiding something from you.